If you’re a mom, chances are you’re incredibly busy and rarely set aside time just for you. If you’re not a mom, take a few minutes on Mother’s Day to thank your own mom and any other moms you might know. I know my own mother definitely needs to take some time to relax and worry about nothing other than herself. If you’re reading this, Mom, I hope you’ll start taking my advice one of these days—you deserve it!
Some ideas to pamper yourself or your favorite mom:
- Get a massage
- Do your favorite workout
- Go for a walk and get some fresh air
- Treat yourself to a mani/pedi
- Take a bubble bath
- Curl up with your favorite book or magazine
- Schedule a date with your friends
- Remind yourself that your kids will be happier if you’re happy. Give yourself whatever you need today, and every day!
Want more tips for enjoying your life while getting in amazing shape? Fast Fitness to Go’s membership area has everything you need—from motivation to nutrition to full-body workouts—to get tight and toned while still having a life. Click here to find out more and sign up!